[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE CORRECTION!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed Mar 31 19:52:57 EDT 2010

AVON THEATRE BOO-BOO CORRECTION!!
Ok, ok...I should've known that if I sent the newsletter out on a WEDNESDAY instead of a THURSDAY, like always, there would be a problem...
The following revised showtimes on CLASH OF THE TITANS 3D replace those in your newsletter.
I hate to point fingers, but this had to be either Sue or Ashley's fault.
 NEW HOLIDAY SHOWTIMES!!
CLASH OF THE TITANS  3D (PG13)
(Showtimes in brackets are $5.75 'Bargain Matinees")
SPECIAL PRICING ON 3D MOVIES---$2.00 SURCHARGE
FRI, SAT, SUN, MON & TUES: (2:00) - (5:00) - 8:00
WED & THURS:  7:15

All other showtimes are unchanged.
-Skip

P.S. Eight crates of 3D glasses were just delivered to the Avon!!
This is getting exciting!!