[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE NEWS---JULY 2nd, 2010

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed Jun 30 17:58:36 EDT 2010

NOTE: We will CLOSE EARLY and not have 3rd sets on Sunday, July 4th, so that all of our staff can watch fireworks and celebrate the birth of our great country!! Got a problem with that, pilgrim??
"All of Life's Answers are in the Movies!"  -Dr. Skippy P. Huston
WEEK OF FRIDAY, JULY 2nd thru THURSDAY, JULY 8th ONLY!!
Check out our cool website at: www.TheAvon.com

CONTINUING:
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE (PG13) Yup, it's THAT time again!! 'nuff said?

KNIGHT AND DAY (PG13) TOM CRUISE & CAMERON DIAZ in a real crowd-pleasing action/romance!

TOY STORY 3 (G) Ready to be captivated and transported to a better place? SEE THIS!!

COMING SOON:

JULY 9th: DESPICABLE ME (G) In 3D with NO GREEDY & OBNOXIOUS 3D SURCHARGE!!
JULY 16th: INCEPTION (PG13) Is this one of the biggest hits of the Summer?? COULD BE!!
JULY 30th: CATS & DOGS 2 (G) In 3D with NO PREDATORY & CLUELESS 3D SURCHARGE!!
 ...and MORE!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE (PG13)
So here it is!
The next chapter in one of the most popular book and movie series in history!
Our midnight debut on Tuesday night was a near sell-out of our 700+ seats, and a great time was had by all!
Come join in the phenomenon!
You really don't need to have seen the first two to figure out what bees happenin' here!
Basically, bad guys, vampires, good guys, werewolves and girls that complicate it all.
Just like life!
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE (PG13)
(Showtimes in brackets are $6.50 'Bargain Matinees")
FRI & SAT: (2:00) - (5:00) - 8:00
SUN: ( 2:00) - (5:00)
MON, TUES & WED: (1:00) - (4:00) - 7:00
THURS: (4:00) - 7:00
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TOY STORY 3 (G)
Ready to feel like a kid again?
Don't be reluctant to see this, because it is a TIMELESS story that appeals to ALL age groups!
I've seen people from barely out of the crib, to well into their 80's be enthralled.
It's a good thing to believe in the magic of toys, and the endless possibilities of love and hope.
But, I wax too poetic for this newsletter.
TOY STORY 3 (G)
(Showtimes in brackets are $6.50 'Bargain Matinees")
FRI & SAT: (1:00) - (4:00) - 7:00
SUN: (1:00) - (4:00)
MON thru THURS: (3:15) - 6:15
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

KNIGHT AND DAY (PG13)
TOM CRUISE & CAMERON DIAZ in a comedy/adventure/romance.
Really, what's not to like here?
Two incredibly beautiful people in an adventure waaaaay over their heads, with a lot of fun dragged along for the ride!
HURRY, because this will END SOON!!
KNIGHT AND DAY (PG13)
(Showtimes in brackets are $6.50 'Bargain Matinees")
FRI & SAT: (1:10) - (4:10) - 7:10
SUN: ( 1:10) - (4:10)
MON, TUES & WED: (3:30) - 6:30
THURS: (3:30)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
RAMBLINGS & RANTS FROM THE HEAD HONCHO...
I am proud to be an American.
I revel in the history of what a ragtag bunch of malcontents accomplished in 1776 when they finally grew tired of Imperial rule.
And that's why we will be closing early Sunday to view the fireworks and salute the red, white & blue!

America has had it share of bumpy road lately, but it is OUR home, and we need to defend it and stand behind it.

It's like a family, with the crazy Uncles, spendthrift Aunts, malingering siblings, and wizened but clueless Fathers and Mothers...
WE can say whatever we like about those family members...
BUT, let some outsider make those same comments, and we close ranks!!!

So, do the ol' Head Honcho a favor on Sunday, July 4th when you see a particularly huge burst of pyrotechnic explode in the air...
Say to yourself: "My country, right or wrong"

Come See Me This Weekend!
I'm Waiting for YOU!!