[Avon-theatre-news] ANOTHER URGENT CORRECTION!!!!!!!!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Thu Dec 16 16:42:57 EST 2010

 AVON THEATRE URGENT CORRECTION!!
Leave it to our wonderful General Mangler Ashley to point out the error in my boo-boo email from a few hours ago...
And THIS is a pretty BIG BOO-BOO!
So, I am SORRY to annoy you again, but you will see why...

THE FIGHTER will start at the AVON on DECEMBER 31st, NOT JANUARY 31st as my in-error last boo-boo email!
So, you only have to wait 2 weeks from FRIDAY to see it at THE AVON!!!

I am sorry.
I've been sick, I'm getting old, My dog ate my homework, I need to retire.

-S