[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Mon Dec 13 15:17:14 EST 2010

Ashley Petty-GENERAL MANGLER                                                                             Skip Huston-HEAD HONCHO
 AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA

Ok, folks: It's "that" time again!!

You need to fill out your Herald & Review Reader's Choice poll, and you need to do it BEFORE the end of the year!
PLUS, you can win some MONEY PRIZES if you do!! (Details on the ballot).

Just go to this link: herald-review.com/readerschoice
And fill out at least 45 entries (not as hard as you think).

There are drop down menus for MOST of the categories, and write in slots for ALL of them.

For the last several years, the ol' AVON THEATRE has won the #1 slot for the "Best Place to See a Movie" category, and I would HOPE you will do us that honor again this time!
Don't let those "other guys" beat the locally-owned movie theater!

---And the ultimate honor of #1 "Best Decaturite" was voted to ME last year, but I can't possibly in my wildest dreams think that would happen again this year when there are so many others more deserving than I. (Ain't I modest, though?)
"The Best Decaturite" is a write-in slot, and has no drop-down menu. You gotta look for it carefully.

But, please cast your ballots from your heart!

Don't forget!
THANKS!!!
Here's the link again:
herald-review.com/readerschoice