[Avon-theatre-news] AVON NEWS EXTRA! EXTRA! 11/2/09

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Mon Nov 2 12:18:14 EST 2009

AVON THEATRE NEWS EXTRA! EXTRA!

FLASH!:
Due to the Avon's unprecedented success of the fabulous movie AMELIA, starring Hilary Swank and Richard Gere, we will NOT be able to open the previously-announced French film COCO BEFORE CHANEL this Friday!

Whether we are able to bring COCO BEFORE CHANEL in a little later (or even next week), or not at all, remains to be decided.

So, starting on this FRIDAY,  NOVEMBER 6th, will be:

>Jim Carey's A CHRISTMAS CAROL  (NOTE: NOT in 3-D! We want to offer an alternative to the exorbitant prices theaters are placing on 3-D presentations!)

>GEORGE CLOONEY & JEFF BRIDGES in the side-splitter THE MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS

-and-

>The 3rd HUGE WEEK of the wonderful AMELIA

More details will follow in your normal weekly newsletter coming to you on Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Thankya!

-Skip