[Avon-theatre-news] AVON NEWS EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Mon May 4 20:34:50 EDT 2009

AVON THEATRE NEWS EXTRA! EXTRA!
Read All About It!!
"TIGHTWAD TUESDAYS" ARE BACK!!
That's right, folks...
"Other" theaters try to massage you into thinking they're giving you a great weekday "deal" when they cut prices on popcorn with various schemes...
-BUT, have you tried their YUCKY popcorn??
I don't think that is much of a deal even if it was FREE!!!

The Avon gets right down to the nitty-gritty and gives you the REAL "stimulus" package:

ALL TICKETS ON TUESDAYS ARE JUST $4.50!!!

That's right, you read that correctly: $4.50 for ALL SEATS/ALL SHOWS!!
(Our popcorn deals stay the same, but that's still lower-priced and higher-quality than the "other guys")

SOOOOOOOOOO, WHO'S YOUR BUDDY???