[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE EXTRA!! EXTRA!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Fri Mar 27 11:47:25 EDT 2009

AVON EXTRA!! EXTRA!!
Read ALL About It!!

In my weekly newsletter a few days ago, I railed about how there are still no restaurants open in downtown Decatur on Sundays...
Well, I can be about as clueless as a box of rocks sometimes, so...

PASTABILITIES, in downtown Decatur IS OPEN ON SUNDAYS FROM 11 to 7 !!!

For those of you who have not tried it, PASTABILITIES is one groovy place, with much more on their menu than just pasta!
Here is their website link: www.HotPastaNow.com

Please get out there on Sundays and give them your business!
Maybe then, all the rest of the great restaurants downtown will finally realize what a bunch of dumb bunnies they are by not being open!!

-Skip