[Avon-theatre-news] AVON EXTRA! EXTRA!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Fri Jul 31 13:02:15 EDT 2009

AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!
WE WILL BE OPEN CELEBRATION WEEKEND!!

That's right, we thought it a terrible thing that we would not be able to open the new MERYL STREEP & AMY ADAMS movie "JULIE AND JULIA" (PG13) simply because of Decatur Celebration making it so difficult downtown, but...
We have decided this movie is WORTH our extra trouble and YOURS too!

Look for our newsletter next week for the showtimes and details!!

This will be one of the TOP FILMS OF THE SUMMER for the Avon crowd, so come and join us!
(And for those of you who were hoping I'd finally get a vacation?? Oh, well.)

Like Michael Corleone said in "THE GODFATHER Part 3": "Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in!"