[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Mon Dec 21 11:06:31 EST 2009

AVON THEATRE NEEDS YOUR HELP!!

It's that time again for YOU to submit your online ballot for the Herald & Review's "READER'S CHOICE" poll!!

THE AVON THEATRE has WON #1 in the "Best Place to See a Movie" category for the past 5 years in a row, but ONLY THROUGH YOUR HELP!!!

Imagine the horrible possibility that YOU do NOTHING this year, and those "other guys" win instead of us!
What a negative message that would send about our community!!

-That the faceless megalithic out-of-state corporation who owns the two "other guys" in this region, and who constantly gouge prices on ticket prices and poor quality popcorn, could conceivably WIN by default because YOU are too busy right now to take three minutes to fill this out for us is a prospect too absolutely abhorrent and repugnant to even consider!!!!!

DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!!
DECATUR DESERVES BETTER!!!

All you have to do is fill out a minimum of 45 categories on the poll.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMPLETE THE WHOLE DANG THANG!
In the category of "Best Place to See a Movie" please put THE AVON THEATRE!!!
-and-
Last year, I, Skip Huston, came in 2nd in the category of "BEST DECATURITE" and sure upset some stuff-shirts who feel only the members of their elite little group should be ever be represented in that category---let's show 'em this time folks, and if you put SKIP HUSTON in the "Best Decaturite" category, maybe this year I'll hit NUMERO UNO and that will REALLY outrage those aforementioned hoo-hah's!!!

BUT, IT ALL HAS TO BE DONE RIGHT NOW!!!
THE DEADLINE IS JANUARY 1st!!!!
The details are below!
Please don't let us down!
My family and I try year in year out for the past 11 years to NEVER let YOU down, AND NOW WE NEED YOU TO STEP-UP!!!

Here's the link for the ballot, and the details how you can WIN MONEY!!!
Visit herald-review.com/readerschoice
to submit your votes online
This is your chance to let your voice be heard and to reward area businesses
and individuals who are deserving of praise. If that is not enough, how about the
chance to win prizes valued up to $500. That's right. You can win - just by casting
your completed ballot!

By submitting your completed Reader's Choice Ballot in print or online, you could win
$500, $250 or $100 Cash. Winners will be randomly drawn from all qualifying ballots
received by the deadline.

Submit your vote online by January 1 for a chance to win $500, $250 or $100 Cash!

SEND THE AVON & ME, and the entire city of Decatur a wonderful Christmas gift by doing the right thing here!!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!