[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE NEW YEARS WISHES!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Thu Dec 31 11:39:09 EST 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE AVON THEATRE!!
DEC. 31st, 2009
Hiya, Folks!
So, it's just about the time when we ring in the New Year!!
I hope you will join us tonight for our annual New Year's Eve classic...
This year's NEW YEAR'S EVE movie is one of the most beloved, and, frankly best movies ever made...
SINGIN' IN THE RAIN
This one NEVER gets old, and the dancing talents of GENE KELLY, DONALD O'CONNOR and DEBBIE REYNOLDS are a joy to see anytime it plays!
It always makes you feel soooooo good!
Join us at 10:00 PM on NEW YEAR'S EVE and ring in the New Year the safe, sane & sober AVON STYLE!
(We've got it timed to end within minutes of the countdown to 2010!)
AND...
I promise this will be the last time I nag you about this, but...
Have you filled out your Herald & Review Reader's Choice poll yet?
It MUST be submitted online by the end of the day on NEW YEAR'S DAY!!

You can find the ballot at this link: herald-review.com/readerschoice
All you have to do is fill out 45 entries, which is not so hard once you get going.
PLUS, you can win some MONEY from the Herald & Review in a random drawing of entries!!

I hope we have pleased you enough this year for you to vote for THE AVON in the "Best Place
to See a Movie" category.
If you are procrastinating about doing this, just think how bad you would feel if one of the out-of-state
"other guys" beat us for the first time in 4 years because of ONE VOTE! YOURS!!!

(And there are "some" who would say you should vote for me for "Best Decaturite"---I came #2
last year---but, out of rare humility, I will leave that up to you!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!