[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Thu Apr 16 16:49:38 EDT 2009

AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!

Keep your newsletter I sent you a couple days ago handy this week for our WEEKDAY showtimes!

In the interests of economizing, we have decided rather than raise prices or lay staff off, we will start by eliminating our weekday newspaper advertising.

In the future, our newspaper ads will only run FRI, SAT, SUN & MON. (and there could come a time we eliminate Monday ads too).

In case you don't still have your newsletter, here are the showtimes for Friday, April 17th thru Thursday, April 23rd alone:

STATE OF PLAY (PG13)
(Showtimes in brackets are $5.50 'Bargain Matinees")
THURS: 7:00
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

17 AGAIN (PG13)
(Showtimes in brackets are $5.50 'Bargain Matinees")
FRI: (4:00) - 7:00
SAT & SUN (1:00) - 4:00 - 7:00
MON thru THURS: 7:15
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TWO LOVERS (R)
(Showtimes in brackets are $5.50 'Bargain Matinees")
FRI: (4:15) - 7:15
SAT & SUN: (1:15) - 4:15 - 7:15
MON thru THURS: 7:00

REMEMBER:
Our website of www.theAvon.com and our "Hotline" of (217) 422-8151 always have the most current information too.

ALSO>>>Our "Bargain Matinees" have been rolled back to $5.50 for EVERYONE, but the "matinee window" has been changed from "All Shows Before 6 PM" to "First Shows ONLY on FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY"..
This will not affect the Senior and Child price in the least as they are $5.50 at all times.

The "easy way" to help economize would have been to simply cut back on our staff.
We are very proud of our employees, and really don't want to lose any of them.
I hope these minor alterations will be easy for you to adjust to.

Thanks!