[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed Apr 8 11:32:10 EDT 2009

AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!

Ok, folks, our newest film class "SIX CLASSIC COMEDIES" starts tomorrow night at 6:30 (that's Thursday, April 9th).

Six bonafide comedy classics will be screened and discussed in that Avon Film Class manner that we have done for the past 8 years!

It works out to laugh-fests from the 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's & 70's.

This will be a 6 week series, with a cost of $60.

You can contact this Richland official:
Jennifer Peterson
875-7211, Ext. 353
JPeterso at richland.edu
-or, simply come a little early to the first night of class and sign up with her in-person!
Classes start at 6:30 and doors are locked at 6:35, so get there a bit early to grab your favorite seat and your popcorn (or nachos, candy or hot-dogs).

I hope to see you there!
The Richland-at-the-Avon Film Classes are a whole lot of fun, and this is your opportunity to find out for yourself!

Thanks!
-Skip