[Avon-theatre-news] EXTRA!! BRUCE CAMPBELL TICKET INFO!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Mon Nov 3 11:31:39 EST 2008

We now have the much-sought-after ticket info for Movie/TV star BRUCE CAMPBELL's third IN-PERSON appearance at the Avon Theater on Dec. 1st!!

Bruce's appearances are always a sell-out crowd, and this is a very rare opportunity to meet him and see his ultra-groovy new movie "MY NAME IS BRUCE".

You can see more information at our website www.TheAvon.com and scroll down to the Bruce section.

Tickets are $20, and can be purchased ONLINE by clicking this link:
https://www.prairieghosts.com/bruce.html

We will also have a limited amount of tickets at the door, if you want to take your chances.

You can also MAIL payment in the form of a money-order only (no checks for this, please).
Those payments should be sent to:

Ripper Entertainment
130 S. Austin Ave.
Decatur, IL 62522

Questions?? Call (217) 422-1776

WE WILL NOT MAIL TICKETS!
You will get a confirmation email that your tickets are held at the box-office for your arrival.

This will be the only downstate Illinois appearance by Bruce!
He thinks the Avon is totally groovy, and always tries to include it in his national tours.

Check out more about Bruce by visiting his website: www.BruceCampbell.com

DON'T MISS OUT!!

(NOTE: If you do not know who Bruce Campbell is, please do not come. We usually turn away a few hundred for his shows, and we would like every seat filled with his fans, if possible. Bruce has a HUGE following, and people will be coming from all over the Central Illinois area! We only have 708 seats, so, please ONLY the serious Bruce Campbell fans should plan on attending!)