[Avon-theatre-news] INDIANA JONES TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed May 21 14:00:55 EDT 2008

whew!! Apparently there is some confusion about the newsletter you all just received and the INDIANA JONES Midnight showing tonight!!

Remember that your newsletter is for the NEXT week! Look at the dates on the top.

As such, YES, we will be opening the new INDIANA JONES tonight at MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(We announced it in last week's newsletter).

And, if you check today's Herald & Review, it appears that THE AVON THEATRE is the ONLY local theater offering a MIDNIGHT SHOW TONIGHT of the new INDIANA JONES!!

I'll be there, and I hope to see all of you too!

-Skip

THE NEW INDIANA JONES TONIGHT (WEDNESDAY) AT MIDNIGHT!! WOW!!
Be there or be very, very, very, very square!!!