[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Wed Dec 31 11:27:23 EST 2008

AVON THEATRE EXTRA! EXTRA!
Read ALL About It!
Tonight, New Year's Eve:
Ring in the New Year with "the King"!!

Tonight at 10 PM (app.) our special traditional classic presentation is:

VIVA LAS VEGAS
starring ELVIS PRESLEY & ANN-MARGRET

Prices are the regular for nighttime shows: Adults: $7.50 and Seniors and Children under 12: $5.50

Come join us for a SAFE, SANE, SOBER and FUN New Year's Celebration!
As usual, the program will be timed to count-down to the New Year!

It's been a record-breaking Holiday Season at the Avon thanks to YOU, and what a great way to see out the old year!!

I'll be there to give some personal experiences on the set of VIVA LAS VEGAS way back in 1963 in Las Vegas!

SEE YOU THERE I HOPE!!!