[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE EXTRA!! EXTRA!!

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Thu Nov 22 10:34:43 EST 2007

AVON THEATRE EXTRA!! EXTRA!!

CLICK ON THIS LINK:
http://www.herald-review.com/readerschoice/

...And make sure you fill out at LEAST 40 spaces!
They won't count it if you have just 39!!
You MUST have at least FORTY spaces!!

Last year, a real travesty occurred and somehow those Philistines at The Strand managed to beat The Avon on this survey (we had summarily beat their buns the year before!).
Of course, we DID trounce the Hickory Point for both years, but 'nuff said about that...

THIS YEAR WE NEED YOUR PROACTIVE AND CONCENTRATED HELP!!

Don't let those out-of-town corporate cooties have the last laugh on Decatur!!

PLEASE PUT "AVON THEATRE" IN THE SPACE FOR "MOVIE THEATER"!!

(And try to vote for LOCAL businesses on the other categories too!)

REMEMBER: We are your neighbors! We are your "homies"!!

CLICK ON THIS LINK RIGHT NOW AND SEND A SHOW OF DECATUR SOLIDARITY TO THE "McTHEATERS"!

http://www.herald-review.com/readerschoice/

Remember: At LEAST 40 spaces!!

THANKS!!!

-Skip Huston

P.S. Don't procrastinate! This MUST be done by December 10th! The time is... NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Have you done it yet?)