[Avon-theatre-news] AVON THEATRE NEWS

Skip Huston Skip at TheAvon.com
Thu Jul 5 15:58:27 EDT 2007

HUSTON'S AVON THEATRE 3
NEWS & VIEWS
WEEK OF FRIDAY, JULY 6th thru THURSDAY, JULY 12th ONLY!!

NOW PLAYING:
TRANSFORMERS (PG13)
DIE HARD 4--Live Free or Die Hard (PG13)
EVAN ALMIGHTY (PG)

SPECIAL EVENT:
WAITRESS (PG13) BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!! (But HURRY! Showtimes are Limited!!)

STARTS TUESDAY AT MIDNIGHT:
HARRY POTTER 5 (PG13)
(Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix)
FALL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT THE AVON!!
We have FALL openings for:
*Lobby Staff
*Lobby Supervisors
Apply IN-PERSON to Susan or Skip!
NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS!
Must have dependable transportation and be able to
work NIGHTS and WEEKENDS!! No Exceptions!
We prefer over 18 years of age, but will consider
as young as 16. (We will also consider the "young at heart"!)
WAITRESS (PG13)
 SPECIAL NOTE: I don't know what cinematic alchemy or happenstance made this transpire, but we were so impressed with the sweet little film WAITRESS, it was just too hard to see it go! Then, our film buyer-booker Howard made some calls, and, lo and behold, WAITRESS has a new lease on life for just a few more days!! If you missed it last week, DO NOT MISS IT THIS TIME!! And, if you haven't seen it at least twice, you haven't really seen it! Trust us on this one. A superb film made straight from the heart.
WAITRESS (PG13)
(Showtimes in brackets are $5.50 "Bargain Matinees")
FRI, SAT & SUN: 7:15
MON & TUES: 7:45
WED: 6:30
TRANSFORMERS (PG13) This eye-popping, mind-boggling effects extravaganza will thrill you to your shoes! Come see what all the fuss is about!

TRANSFORMERS (PG13)
(Showtimes in brackets are $5.50 "Bargain Matinees")
FRI: (4:30) - 8:00
SAT: (2:30) - 6:00 - 9:30
SUN: (12:00) - (3:30) - 7:30
MON & TUES: 7:00
WED & THURS: 6:45

DIE HARD 4--Live Free or Die Hard (PG13) Bruce Willis proves that even the "older" guys can still "take care of business" in this spectacular and well-done latest entry in the popular series! HURRY! ENDS TUESDAY!!

DIE HARD 4 (PG13)
(Showtimes in brackets are $5.50 "Bargain Matinees")
MON & TUES: 7:30

EVAN ALMIGHTY (PG) Hugely funny and with a good message too! See popular Steve Carell as a modern-day Noah building his Ark! Morgan Freeman as God lends some thought-provoking and even profound statements. HURRY!! ENDS TUESDAY!!

EVAN ALMIGHTY (PG)
(Showtimes in brackets are $5.50 "Bargain Matinees")
FRI: (4:15)
SAT & SUN: (1:15) - (4:15)
MON & TUES: 7:15

HARRY POTTER 5--Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (PG13)  The 5th entry in the wildly-popular series of books and movies promises to fill out an already bustling Summer movie season! Some think the Avon is the PERFECT theater to play the Harry Potter films, and we will see about that! This is the first one we have ever played!

HARRY POTTER 5 (PG13)
(Showtimes in brackets are $5.50 "Bargain Matinees")
TUES: 12:00 MIDNIGHT
WED & THURS: (3:30) - 7:15

Sorry to be so brief this week, folks, but the mid-week July 4th holiday really put us in a bind time-wise, and now we are scrambling to catch up!
I'll be back next week with my usual bombastic and rambling dialogs!! (You can't wait, right?)

Until then...
COME SEE ME!!

Skip Huston